Inside and Outside
- Print this form and bring it to the storage check-in.
- Storage is at the risk of the owner.
- Winter inside storage is available from November to April.
- No Reservations. No Waiting List. First come, first served.
- Payment must be made in full at drop-off or the item will not be moved inside.
- No in-and-out on inside storage. Once the item is removed, it may not return to an inside location.
- No refunds for early removal.
- The stored unit may be moved by the fair board during the move-in and move-out season to accommodate other units. Hitch locks will not be permitted.
- Buildings are secured and the unit might not be accessible during the storage season.
- For information on storage, send an email to or call 740-852-1654.
For more information on individual buildings, hover over and open the “Events” tabs under “Rentals.”
|Storage||Inside, November to AprilInside, no propane or gasolineNo in-and-out||$300 per unit, payable upon drop-off|
|Storage||Under roof||$200 per unit, paid in full at drop-off|
|Storage||Outside||$25 per month, paid in full at drop-off|
|Parking||Outside, Concession equipment not under contractGame/Food Trailers/Truck||$20 per day|
|Parking||Outside, Bunkhouses in use||$100 per day|
|Parking||You must rent your own dumpster or pay||$500 per week|